Little Muddle

KNP

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, Winslow Boy said:

Good job it's just me then isn't it. What's been going on here then. Chair overturned. You could at least got the place ready before I arrived. I suppose I'll have to set it straight, before my full English arrives. It's two sausages, scrambled eggs, two rashes of bacon- well done please, mushrooms, cooked tomatoes and a couple of kidneys please.

I don't know. He invites you round for breakfast and he's not even got the place ready.

Ps nice modelling.

Wot no Black Pudding 😳

• Agree 5
  • Friendly/supportive 3

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, Winslow Boy said:

Good job it's just me then isn't it. What's been going on here then. Chair overturned. You could at least got the place ready before I arrived. I suppose I'll have to set it straight, before my full English arrives. It's two sausages, scrambled eggs, two rashes of bacon- well done please, mushrooms, cooked tomatoes and a couple of kidneys please.

I don't know. He invites you round for breakfast and he's not even got the place ready.

Ps nice modelling.

It can't be a FULL English without black pud.

• Agree 10

6 minutes ago, franciswilliamwebb said:

We are demonstrably no more than three full Englishes (with black pudding and fried bread) away from anarchy😮

Anyone who serves me a full English with baked beans will ensure anarchy occurs immediately.

• Agree 1
  • Round of applause 2
  • Funny 5
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium
13 hours ago, Winslow Boy said:

Perhaps he was busy finding you a couple of nice panniers to play with.

Adrian

• Funny 6

• RMweb Gold

Can't you smell the bacon cooking? I'm sure eggs can be served to your liking, black pudding will be available, baked beans optional. However being Little Muddle the pace of said full English will be tempered. Patience please one and all.
Or could it be that a Pannier is needed so breakfast can be cooked on the shovel?

• Like 8

57 minutes ago, figworthy said:

Perhaps he was busy finding you a couple of nice panniers to play with.

Adrian

More like hiding them so that I didn't run amuke in his vegetable plot, scattering his cabbages and Brussel sprouts.

• Agree 2

Full English is what I have when away from home  the ensemble at Warners is my usual where I partake a wonderful breakfast  I have got five slices of  for tomorrows breakfast/

• Like 3

I have a full English about three times a year, but I couldn't give them up completely. The memsahib is a connoisseur of quality bacon and egg sandwiches, but there's no way she can eat a full breakfast, so I get my occasional fix when off in the van on a motorcycle buying mission.

I think that any Little Muddle cooked breakfast is going to have to be Pannier fried.

I can also recommend fresh trout and mushrooms cooked on a shovel over a bonfire.

• Like 8
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

8 hours ago, MrWolf said:

I have a full English about three times a year, but I couldn't give them up completely. The memsahib is a connoisseur of quality bacon and egg sandwiches, but there's no way she can eat a full breakfast, so I get my occasional fix when off in the van on a motorcycle buying mission.

I think that any Little Muddle cooked breakfast is going to have to be Pannier fried.

I can also recommend fresh trout and mushrooms cooked on a shovel over a bonfire.

I can also recommend home cured bacon.  One of my neighbours showed me how to do this a couple of years ago, so we now rarely buy off the shelf bacon.    

• Like 3
  • Informative/Useful 3
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 2