Little Muddle

KNP

• RMweb Premium
11 minutes ago, KNP said:

And we haven’t mentioned the one in the creamery…..!  oh dear, just have!

But you only did once and you think you got away with it? 

Not Socrates....

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium

I think a fair few of us on here have piles of crates or similar stashed away and never used. The knack with them is remembering you have them and where you’ve put them.

Brian

• Agree 5
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

• RMweb Premium
34 minutes ago, KNP said:

Other way, this direction it falls off the end of the world onto the workbench…!

Have you got a suitable crate on the workbench to catch trains that do that?

• Funny 6
  • Friendly/supportive 1

10 hours ago, Dragonboy said:

I think a fair few of us on here have piles of crates or similar stashed away and never used. The knack with them is remembering you have them and where you’ve put them.

Brian

Well we know where they are on Little Muddle.

• Funny 2

• RMweb Premium
22 minutes ago, 97406 said:

Absolutely gorgeous stuff. Hopefully the photos from the start of the thread will reappear over the coming days and I’ll have a proper look when they do.

It’s well worth going through all the photos on Little Muddle; it’s a lovely journey. Kevin has very skilfully crafted the scene.

• Like 1
  • Agree 8
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
55 minutes ago, KNP said:

Not really, just needed a lot of photo editing to get rid of background

I thought the other day when I was doing my low level shots at Henley-on-Thames that I needed a portable green screen I could put the other side of the railway! It would have made the photos easier... getting rid of the boxes etc. that were in shot.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

35 minutes ago, Neal Ball said:

I thought the other day when I was doing my low level shots at Henley-on-Thames that I needed a portable green screen I could put the other side of the railway! It would have made the photos easier... getting rid of the boxes etc. that were in shot.

Just so long as there werent any crates.

• Funny 4

53 minutes ago, Neal Ball said:

Funny you should mention as yesterday I found a couple of rolls of the original back scene so I might make a portable one as well.

Would save a lot of faffing on Affinity and would look better than the greyboard I sometimes use

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 2

• RMweb Premium
2 minutes ago, KNP said:

Funny you should mention as yesterday I found a couple of rolls of the original back scene so I might make a portable one as well.

Would save a lot of faffing on Affinity and would look better than the greyboard I sometimes use

Unfortunately, I don’t have enough space between the station and the fiddle yard to fix a board…. But could rig up a green screen, with the addition of a hanging rail…. (At its narrowest I have just over 600mm)

Thinking about it, a green screen won’t work when we have green locos… 🤣 

But a portable board hanging on chains would work! 

Thanks Kevin.

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Siberian Snooper said:

Are you sure about that? It didn't look that blue when I crossed, this morning.

Depending on your longitude and latitude,  the position of the Earth relative to the Sun and the prevailing weather conditions, the sky might be obscured by grey clouds, but the sky itself always, always remains blue.

Until night time,  when it turns black, with twinkles.

Edited by Stubby47
  • Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 2
  • Friendly/supportive 3