Jon Fitness' average 7mm signals workbench.

Afternoon all!.  More BR(WR) bracket structures now completed. I've not really weathered these ones as the customer didn't specify but they still look nice in the sun. Both are entirely from my own etches with 3D printed lamps and finials (Thanks Simon!) and laser cut planks from Nikki Wilkes. They are both LED lit and servo operated...

More soon hopefully...

JF

DSC_1247.JPG

DSC_1240.JPG

DSC_1241.JPG

DSC_1242.JPG

DSC_1243.JPG

DSC_1245.JPG

DSC_1246.JPG

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 3
  • Round of applause 2

• RMweb Gold
6 hours ago, Jon Fitness said:

Afternoon all!.  More BR(WR) bracket structures now completed. I've not really weathered these ones as the customer didn't specify but they still look nice in the sun. Both are entirely from my own etches with 3D printed lamps and finials (Thanks Simon!) and laser cut planks from Nikki Wilkes. They are both LED lit and servo operated...

More soon hopefully...

JF

DSC_1247.JPG

DSC_1240.JPG

DSC_1241.JPG

DSC_1242.JPG

DSC_1243.JPG

DSC_1245.JPG

DSC_1246.JPG

A balanced two doll bracket with tubular steel main upright and dolls arranged like that - definitely something of a rarity I reckon (but it does look extremely nice).     There was almost one at Barry Island but it wasn't symmetrical because of discs also placed on it and the same applied at Henley-on-Thames.  

There was a symmetrical one at Mallaig (yes, really!) albeit with UQ arms but the dolls were closer together and it had UQ arms of course and some folk attribute parts of it to Railway Signal Co components but the finials and certain other bits look pure Reading in origin.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 2