I am sure this has  been mentioned somewhere before, but this useful website has downloadable copies of French magazines. Most only cost 1 euro plus tax, and download as pdf files. I ordered a copy of the magazine "Clés pour le train miniature" to test out printing scale drawings and was impressed.

http://fr.1001mags.com/liste-magazine/loisirs/autres/modelisme

Being able to look through online is a big advantage as you can see before you buy.

For LocoRevue it goes right back to start, but some(wartime) copies are missing. It does not go right up to current issues, and latest copy seems to vary with different magazines.

Now it is nice tohave all in one place, but it should be something all publishers should consider for their own magazines, maybe with ability to download latest copy at full price. Would be easier than some of the magazine download systems.

I have had a small problem today. Ordered another magazine, went through payment process, and what looked like download/pdf creationprocess, seemed to be taking a long time. I eventually had to quit it, but found I had still been charged. Tried again, same problem.

I then logged into my account and went o page showing magazines I had downloaded, and there were 2 copies, and both were OK. Next time I will log in first to see if that helps. Not worth grumbling for 1 euro though.

I have had a small problem today. Ordered another magazine, went through payment process, and what looked like download/pdf creationprocess, seemed to be taking a long time. I eventually had to quit it, but found I had still been charged. Tried again, same problem.

I then logged into my account and went o page showing magazines I had downloaded, and there were 2 copies, and both were OK. Next time I will log in first to see if that helps. Not worth grumbling for 1 euro though.

Yes, I mentioned it some time ago. Warning - all those Euros can add up!!!

Archived