Scalescenes Medium Station confusion

Embarrassingly basic question compared to some of the stuff on here but anyway... I am building 'module A - offices' of the Scalescenes Medium Station (in OO, random ashlar if you really must know). Having cut out all the parts etc, I only appear to have enough end walls for one end of the module. I know the building is designed to butt up to another part of the kit, so it is possible, but still... is this how it is meant to go together?

If you just need to print part of a sheet, and are using Adobe Reader, go to Edit > Take a Snapshot, then use the mouse to highlight the area you want to print. When you print, it will just print the selected area. Very useful if you find it difficult to build kits per the instructions, like I do!!

• RMweb Gold

I built the Medium Station - pic attached. One part (incl the outside loo) attached to the station masters house, so only required one end. The other part is free standing so has both ends. Only difference with my model is that I replaced the brick paper with embossed styrene sheet.

Thanks

Ian

post-21193-0-08623800-1465557157_thumb.jpg

Archived