Spennymoor Exhibition 2016 - New Venue

DLPG

Bit like the two long corridors at the original Dryburn Hospital in the immediate post war period. Although that was convalescing squaddies after returning from active service and they used motor bikes!

Re the checked shirts; in Spenny they have continually remained the height of fashion from the 1970's. Checked shirts are Spennymoors equivalent of camouflage. I wouldn't be surprised if you see quite a few folk wandering about still wearing cheesecloth shirts, sporting a pair of  washed out Loons and all supported by a pair of ankle breaking platform shoes.

Oh to go back and see Michele Gray in a pair of knee high suede boots. (and this was in the second year!)

I was a Levi stay press man me'sen chaw. Was everybody in Spennymoor called "Chaw"?

Well that's it for this year. Roll on 2017! Many thanks to all those who supported the event the visitors, traders and the excellent layouts.

Greatly successful at the new venue. We will definitely be booking for 2017.

• Like 2

A very good show in a lovely spacious new venue. . . and no Bl00dy stairs!!!!!!!

Thanks for your efforts, chaps. . .I take it I didn't win the raffle.

John

John,

If you are one of the luck winners you will get a call one night this week for postal addresses. Many thanks for your support, see you 2017! 28/29th October

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

and a visit from DJ models?

...maybe to announce a new North Eastern based model??

Maybe it's the tablets I'm on???

Am I dreaming????

J27? Now I'm excited. Oops! Now see what you've done.

Edited by RBAGE