'USA' 0-6-0T models - painted samples

dibber25

I shall be very happy if it includes the Longmoor one as my layout, Liss Forest Depot, makes its first exhibition appearance on 17th September.

Now how fast can I get a chip and sound in??? :locomotive:

Tony

I'm not holding my breath for the first green one. Chris stated a while back that the shade of green was under review, so bearing that in mind, I'm not expecting mine in the first shipment. It would be a nice surprise, though, if it is in there.

That's the one that's sold out ........ lots of people shouldn't be holding their breath perhaps !!?! ............................................ hopefully they've got the right shade of black on mine.

'USA' TANKS DOCKING SOON!

Bachmann has advised us that 'USA' 0-6-0Ts are due to land at its Barwell HQ, barring any unforeseen issues, on August 3. They will be despatched for onward delivery to Kernow MRC as soon as possible. 

The first deliveries will be SR No. 68, BR black No. 30069, BR green No. 30064, NCB No. 36 and KWVR No. 72. No dates for the remaining five liveries have been given but as soon as we hear from Bachmann, we'll let you know. 

13781752_10153855490223207_5985418048014
  • Like 5

'USA' TANKS DOCKING SOON!

Bachmann has advised us that 'USA' 0-6-0Ts are due to land at its Barwell HQ, barring any unforeseen issues, on August 3. They will be despatched for onward delivery to Kernow MRC as soon as possible. 

The first deliveries will be SR No. 68, BR black No. 30069, BR green No. 30064, NCB No. 36 and KWVR No. 72. No dates for the remaining five liveries have been given but as soon as we hear from Bachmann, we'll let you know. 

13781752_10153855490223207_5985418048014

Thank Chris ............ I'm sure nobody will be inundating Kernow with 'phone calls now we have a firm arrival date ....... hopefully there will be no unforeseen issues to prove me wrong.

With so many liveries on offer it was such a hard choice to chose, so narrowed it down to two liveries (MR-103 in BR Early and MR-110 Maunsell), and went for the latter when I ordered my model a back in February. Since then though, I've been had a change of heart on my choice and was wondering weather or not it was too late to change the livery? 

• RMweb Gold

I've just checked online that I DID order a 30064. Yes, April 2012. Also noticed that today is 5 years to the day since my Y3 Sentinel was dispatched, which bizarrely had a rare outing yesterday.

With so many liveries on offer it was such a hard choice to chose, so narrowed it down to two liveries (MR-103 in BR Early and MR-110 Maunsell), and went for the latter when I ordered my model a back in February. Since then though, I've been had a change of heart on my choice and was wondering weather or not it was too late to change the livery? 

Give Kernow a call on 01209 613984. However, MR-103 is showing as sold out. (CJL)

However, MR-103 is showing as sold out. (CJL)

I would imagine that in the 4 years since this was announced some customers will have changed their minds, forgotten they ordered, given up modelling, or, sadly, even died, so there may well be some spares after all.

Edited by PrestburyJack

I understand that the production batches of 6 of the liveries are expected to arrive in the UK on August 3.

.......... the ship's probably sailing past the Isle of Widget at this very moment loaded with Dock Tanks thinking of jumping ship and swimming for home ...................... er - maybe not !!?!

( Silly boy - that sort of think only happens in Thomas books ! )

.......... the ship's probably sailing past the Isle of Widget at this very moment loaded with Dock Tanks thinking of jumping ship and swimming for home ...................... er - maybe not !!?!

( Silly boy - that sort of think only happens in Thomas books ! )

One of my grandchildren had a little set with Thomas 'figures' in it for Christmas. One of the figures was a USA-shaped tank loco with purple boiler and pink tanks. I hope we have the right shade of pink on ours! (CJL)

• RMweb Gold

One of my grandchildren had a little set with Thomas 'figures' in it for Christmas. One of the figures was a USA-shaped tank loco with purple boiler and pink tanks. I hope we have the right shade of pink on ours! (CJL)

We've got one! It's called "Rosie", which is my daughters name :)

Ah ..... that makes sense then : "6 of the liveries are expected to arrive in the UK on August 3" = SR No.68, BR black No.30069, BR green No.30064, NCB No.36, KWVR No.72 and Rosie pink with purple boiler !