Class 59 in 00

No Decorum

• RMweb Premium
12 hours ago, Steadfast said:

104 only came out of the works at Eastleigh a week or so back from repaint.

Jo

I thought it looked really sparkling, as opposed to the wagons it was pulling. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Adam1701D said:

59206 in Freightliner Orange will feature in our next batch. I am already eyeing up the shiny Orange (and Green) 59/1s for Batch 3 🙂

any news or heads up when they coming as sure was ment to be q1???

• 1 month later...
On 01/02/2024 at 01:36, SouthernMafia said:

Has anyone had a go at correcting the lighting on the 59/1 or /2? Thanks to posters in this thread I sorted my 59/0 this week and very pleased (need to yellow the colour and prevent light bleed into tail lights).

20240131_022726.jpg.d15ba8a5bf34281545844fb1948d8d55.jpg

I started fiddling with my 59/1 and unfortunately have now lost the headlight at one end, grrr. May remedy by moving the left marker light to the headlight location as I very rarely change to night running. But, there must be a wiring fix to do this correctly, which I imagine involves splitting the markers and wiring them to the opposite day/night light. 

RST125-19

Both now sound fitted with excellent Biffo sound, and the 59/0 has the new ESU speaker which is a big improvement on the EM1 setup in the 59/1, tho still acceptable - just quieter!

IMG_20231211_192725.jpg.4eca4d0ce626db49385d27ac794250f7.jpg

Did you get anywhere with the lighting for the 59/1? Just looking at mine now, fixing a few things Dapol didn't get quite right

On 09/08/2024 at 10:59, richscylla said:

Did you get anywhere with the lighting for the 59/1? Just looking at mine now, fixing a few things Dapol didn't get quite right

No, I went backwards at my last attempt as now don't have a working day light having faffed about in the wrong place, d'oh!

9 hours ago, SouthernMafia said:

No, I went backwards at my last attempt as now don't have a working day light having faffed about in the wrong place, d'oh!

look up Track3D Railway Parts on Facebook or Google… Chandler can probably sort it & make it function correct at the same time.

Edited by derekdoestrains
  • Agree 1